Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Introductions

The possibility of someone actually reading this is very slim. I know that. But in the case that someone does read this, you should know who I am.

My name is Gavin. I am a fourteen year old trans guy. And probably the lamest person you will ever meet. I'm American, I play trumpet, piano, and guitar. I have a couple of friends, and an overall pretty boring life.

I guess I'm using this a a diary of some sort. I read a book once about a genderfluid kid who used a blog as their way to rant. I am doing that too. You may be wondering, why not use a diary? Well, I know for me I want this kind of blog to be available is someone ever needs it. I know that there is a less than one percent chance of that happening, but...

I am going to use this to talk about my Dysphoria and such. This is probably the most boring post I'll make on here, but everyone needs an introduction.

That is all. Told you I'm lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment