Wednesday, December 4, 2019

It's Been A Long Time Coming

As I said in my last post, I am a trans guy. In short terms, it means that I was born in a female body, but with a male brain. In longer terms, I will link some sources below.

I figured out I was transgender about two years ago in the seventh grade. But I always knew i was different. When I was a toddler, I started ballet. I loved it. But I never wanted to be a girl doing ballet. I wanted to be a boy. I eventually quit ballet when I was thirteen. My parents wanted to know why, but I was too scared to tell them that I hated the say the tutus made me feel like I had to be a girl, and I could never be a boy.

I played with my brother a lot. I loved trains, legos, and playmobil, but those aren't the things that made me trans. Because I wasn't a tomboy. I was just a boy.

When I turned 8, people started judging me for who I was and what I liked to do. I continually felt like I wasn't "girl" enough for them, but not "boy" enough for me either. So I started acting extra girly. If I was girly enough for my peers, maybe I could be a girl. Of course, that wasn't the case.

I remember when I was in second or third grade, I told my friend that I was a boy. Just everyone thought I was a girl. I had never even heard of transgender, and I was already telling my friends that that was what I was. My friend brushed it off and said "okay". But later her mom talked to my mom about it and she accused me of lying. She said that I was a girl, and a girl only.

That's the thing about being transgender. People don't ever believe you until you're on hormones or getting surgery. I can't ever be myself until I'm eight-teen. Why? Why are we the only ones that aren't allowed to even talk about who we are inside?

https://meditationsources.com/the-science-of-being-transgender-ft-gigi-gorgeous/

No comments:

Post a Comment